My name is Jean-Michel Nonglaire. Serious and hard-working I am passionate about my job. I have a degree in graphic design and marketing from Saint-Luc Institute, Belgium. I have strong in graphic design, my specialty but my professional career led me to work closely with web developers and Marketing Managers. I am a team player and self-motivated.
webdesigner | project managemer
My Facebook photographer fan page: www.facebook.com/jmnphoto.be
From February 2011 until now.
Web designer & project manager working for different companies located in Brussels and Wallonia, as well as independently.
- Team Manager;
- Editing and coding in CSS3/HTML5 and CSS Twitter bootstrap;
- Designing UI using the Adobe Creative (Photoshop, Muse, Illustrator, Lightroom, DreamWeaver);
- Using various Content Management System (Wordpress, Prestashop and Nearshop);
- Designing responsive landing page and email layouts including text size and colors;
- SEO Optimization;
- Google Analytics;
- Working close to developers and marketing teams;
- Coding JQuery, SharePoint as a designer;
- Offer creative proposals and solutions from own expertise (with Photoshop within deadlines set);
- Creating and updating interfaces of websites and applications;
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints;
- Setting up of information provided to users via social networks (Facebook, Youtube and LinkendIn);
- Team player with a collaborative approche;
- Adaptation of print collaterals for web;
- Manage the workload and respect tight deadlines;
- Familiar with both PC and MAC environment;
From October 2006 to June 2010
Graphic web designer working for different companies including the European Commission, in DG Enterprise And Industry (DG ENTR).
- Design and development of web interfaces and dynamic pages (layout with Photoshop);
- Cutting and Integration of web pages layout (HTML, CSS, jQuery);
- Using C.M.S. (Content Management System) related to DG Enterprise;
- Using the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Illustrator);
- Team working within the Web and Communication unit of DG Enterprise;
- Graphic design, integration, updates and publication of the pages from DG Enterprise website;
- Good knowledge of the Internet, web development process and portals (content management, e-commerce, web portals);
- Management and team development of communications and advertising plans from DG Enterprise;